[Elfsea] ISO Kingdom A&S Autocrats

Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 09:56:04 PST 2005

Nope...no more information is needed.  Thank you for the reply....I was
really wondering what happened as we have been having some problems with
SBC.

I will contact Lady Irina today.

Gracias!

Lady Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)