[Elfsea] Network Admin and Comp. Operator Jobs Avail

jeannecarter at charter.net jeannecarter at charter.net
Fri Jan 21 07:25:02 PST 2005

PLEASE NOTE:

Drake just remembered that we are changing our email service, and after tomorrow our charter accounts will be invalid.

Please reply privately to my other account instead-
genie167 at hotmail.com

I will make sure Drake gets the message.  Put "RATC job opening" in subject line to make it easier for me to pass on to him quickly.

Thank you,
HE Sibri