[Elfsea] Free nice desk to good home

Gutridge, Daniel Daniel.Gutridge at xerox.com
Sat Jan 1 15:51:49 PST 2005

We are redoing areas of our home and need to get rid of a desk ASAP.

It is putty colored and large.  It is approximately 6.5 feet long by
three feet deep with a hutch that goes up to about 5.5 feet.

 It is only about 3 years old and in approximately the same condition as
new.   It has keyboard drawer, place for printer, cpu, files, shelves,
drawers, and cabinet's.

 It will go to the first person that can pick it up (tomorrow would not
be too soon).

I just need this out of my way so that I can work.

Daniel & Siobhan

dgutridge at sbcglobal.net

817-656-1242