[Elfsea] OT dance classes

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:46:36 PST 2005

the following is from another list I am on that I thought some might be
interested in;

sent Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:24:19 -0600

COMPLIMENTS a new center in Coppell/Lewisville at Denton Tap and 121 just
opened. Classes will start next week in Nia, Yoga, Pilates,Belly Dancing,
Women's Flow Dance and Mommy & Me classes. Massage,acupuncture and
Chiropractic too.
Call 214 488 1901 for class schedule

now returning you to your regularly scheduled lists.

Ly Gabriele

P.S. Please forward to Glaslyn & Lindenwood & any others as I am not on
those lists. Thank you.

Celebrate who you are. After all, you can't be anyone else.

A friend comes and bails you out of jail - a True Friend is sitting next to
you in the cell going, "Wow, that was fun!"

Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman. -Dave Miliman

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives.  -- Albert Einstein