[Elfsea] FREE classy desk

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:34:05 PST 2005

Hello Elfsea...
Well, Robert and I will soon be completely yours...  We have had half
of our stuff here and the rest still in Tulsa; but this will change
very quickly.  Within a month or so we will be moving those things
still in Tulsa down here.  I am having to prepare for this and need to
release a couple of things to have room for those things.

I have a very nice fancy leg desk that is mahogany colored.  I need to
get it out of the way.  I am not asking for any money, just that it
get picked up and well cared for.  This is kind of a special desk
because the top came from the Camelot hotel in Tulsa (has been closed
MANY, MANY years) and legs were the first ones my father ever carved.
It is classy looking and will enhance whatever space it goes into.

If you are interested in a FREE classy desk, please e-mail or call at
817-795-3046.  Thank you.
Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera