[Elfsea] Request for 12th Night photos

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 11:46:27 PST 2005

If you took photos or video during court at 12th Night and have any that include my procession and elevation, I would greatly appreciate a copy of them.  You see, I guess I was so flustered when I packed for the event, that I brought a video camera with no tape and a digital camera with no flashcard.  <sigh>  I will gladly reimburse you the cost of reproduction.  Please respond to me off list if you have photos.  Many, many thanks.
Julianna Vertue