[Elfsea] Re: Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!! (be sure to be sitting down...lol)

Shad0920 at aol.com Shad0920 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 10:18:28 PST 2005

I'm sorry for not being on the list for a while. There has been a lot of things happening during the last few months that has prevented me from posting.

However, I have some wonderful news. Elizabeth Ballard and I are engaged!  This happened on January 11, and she was completely shocked!  We have decided to go ahead and start making wedding plans for September 20, 2006. The reason is so that my dad (which should be out by then) can be a part of the ceremony.

As we make more plans, we will pass them along to you as quickly as possible. Also, even though it isn't a formal one, I would like to invite you to come out to our wedding once our final plans are made. Please respond A.S.A.P. so we can make a rough draft of our guest list. Thank you all for being a big part of my life.

Your friend,
Sean Cannan