[Elfsea] Fwd: [rollngthndr] Armor for Sale in Tenn

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:26:24 PST 2005

I got this from another list. I don't know this person, but if you are
interested or know someone who might be, contact him. I don't know the value
or condition of the armer, but you may be able to get him to send pics. I
snipped the other list's message off so this is just the original message.

Ly Gabriele