[Elfsea] COOKS GUILD TONIGHT! Monday January 17th

Shari Burnham ladypendarves at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 17 09:36:36 PST 2005

Greetings and Salutations;
the Cooks guild will be meeting tonight, Monday, January 17th at Caelin and Pyro's house, 2220 Patterson Pl in Arlington. Starting at 7:30pm but I like to get there early to start cooking.
Topics of discussion tonight will be the basics. Even if you are an accomplisht cook, please come and share your expertise. Part of the discussion will be the basics of cooking, there will be snippets of the ongoing "period vs could have been period" discussion that myself and Caelin have agreed to disagree upon. :) Come and add your thoughts and voice to it! You need not be a cook or skilled in the kitchen to attend, you just have to like food.
Come and have some good food! I have a curry that I made yesterday, with some chicken to be added, and I am certain Caelin will have something delicious to add as well!
See you there!
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Avid Cooks Guild member.