[Elfsea] Needleworker Guild -- Work days

Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 19:47:40 PST 2005

Hola!

For those not on the guild's e-mail list, I would like to invite  anyone
interested to come to the workdays I have scheduled.  These wrk days are
intended for us to make some nice things for Their Excellincies to take
to Gulf Wars.  These will be small projects that you should be able to
finish.  All materials will be furnished for you, though if you have a
favorite pair of thread scissors (aka nippers), you might want to bring
them.  I'm only asking that you bring a snack to share. I will provide
unsweetened tea (sugar on the side) and lemonade.

The workdays will be:
Sunday, February 20th
Saturday, February 26th

I will open my home starting around 11:00 and it will close when the
last person leaves. If this goes into the dinner hour, I will be more
than happy t either provide dinner or order pizza.

To get directions to my home, please go to:
http://www.elfsea.net/Groups/needleworkers.htm

You can also go there and sign up for our e-mail list. This is a very
quiet e-mail list.

Maria

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)