[Elfsea] Wedding announcement, I am so lucky.

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jan 2 07:17:04 PST 2005

Master Richard Fairbourne wrote:

 Anna has recently agreed to marry me! I am so happy and so very blessed to have found the love of my life. The wedding will be held in June.

I just thought I would share this wonderful news with the Barony. See you all at Business meeting!

H.E. Master Richard Fairbourne ( a happy, kinder, gentler, Richard)

Dear Master Richard,

That is wonderful news! Congratulations! We all deserve to find that one person who becomes the "love of our lives". I understand your wonderment and happiness. I found mine about 9 years ago and 3 years ago, he made me as happy then as you sound now.  Isn't it just grand?

On a different note, will you be attending either Steppes 12th night, Coronation or Kings Round Table? I have something I need to discuss with you.
Congratulations and Best Wishes,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen