[Elfsea] Wedding announcement, I am so lucky.

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Jan 2 08:08:29 PST 2005

Congratulatiosn Master Richard!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Dale
  To: Barony of Elfsea
  Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 8:27 AM
  Subject: [Elfsea] Wedding announcement, I am so lucky.

    I am not sure if everyone knows so I thought I would post this to the list.  I came out of my first marriage thinking I would not find love again. Boy was I wrong. It was there when you aren't looking for it. I found it at Ansteorra Twenty Fifith Anniversary.

    My love's name is Jennifer Reeves you all know her as Anna Lancelyn ( she decorated the hall at the last Elfsea Defender).  Anna has recently agreed to marry me! I am so happy and so very blessed to have found the love of my life. The wedding will be held in June.

    I just thought I would share this wonderful news with the Barony. See you all at Business meeting!

    H.E. Master Richard Fairbourne ( a happy, kinder, gentler, Richard)