[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] CONVENTION DEMO?

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:10:44 PST 2005

Good Gentles,

I will ask this again...

If you have any questions please direct them to me off list.

I am handling this and If there are any questions or concerns please
let me know.

Seamus
Kingdom Demo Cord.

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:25:13 -0600, Richard Threlkeld
<rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
> As I understood it, we had to pay to get in and they would reimburse us out
> of profits if there were any. No guarantee.
>
> Caelin

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai