[Youth-combat] RE: [Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Fwd: [Ansteorra]YouthfulCombata...

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 00:21:24 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/13/2005 10:41:15 PM Central Standard Time,
ladyoftherose at hotmail.com writes:

If we  need to do that for a private practice then let me know, it is a
private  one, not a Baronial or offical SCA practice but we want everyone to
be  comfortible.

Larissa

If it is a private practice you don't have to authorized. But I do believe
that if you are working with these children that authorization would be a good
idea. That way you know what the programs guidelines are at this time  and
make your decisions for teaching accordingly. That way if they get on the  field
in youth combat there will not be a conflict in what is expected on the
field and in training. Please let me know if and when you would like to do  that.

Donnel