[Elfsea] Gulf War Land - Pre-registration ends Jan 31, 2005.

Medb Liath medbliath at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 13 18:37:57 PST 2005

Greetings to all from Honorable Lady Medb Liath.

Time is running short.  For those of you who have not done so, pre-registration for Gulf War will close at the end of this month. All pre-registrations must be in or post-dated no later than Jan 31, 2005.

Pre-registration is very important and determines the amount of land that Ansteorra gets each year.

Forms and online registration are available at www.gulfwars.org.

I need the following information from each person who pre-registers to complete our portion of the Ansteorran Land Database.

Name (SCA and Mundane)
Group Camping with
Tent Size (indicate if you are sharing with someone else so that I can cross reference)
Day of Arrival
Age (if under 18)

Please email this information as soon as possible to medbliath at earthlink.net.

If you have questions, please contact me.

I remain in service,
HL Medb Liath