[Elfsea] OT -- Tax rollback could affect the Bedford Boys Ranch

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:35:44 PST 2005

You know, I was just thinking about this this morning, and  I was
going to ask all Bedford residents to contact me privately to discuss
this. It would be a shame if the Bedford Boy's Ranch facility would
close.

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra