[Elfsea] Reminder - It's girlie time!!!

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Fri Jan 28 17:36:48 PST 2005

Party Party Party!
Ladies of Elfsea Reminder!
I'm having a party for the Ladies Saturday Night.  We'll watch movies,
play games, drink things we shouldn't drink, defininately eat food we
shouldn't eat, (You only live once!)  Starts about 5:00 p.m. and I have
place for you all to sleep as I have the house to myself.  18 and over
please - Adult discussions and general debatchery here.  In appropriate
for the under-18-crowd.  Remember I never said we couldn't, shouldn't or
wouldn't act like we were under 18 though.  Even if you don't plan to
stay overnight we'd love to have you for a little while.

Please bring something delecious to share and something to drink. I do
have some libations in my wet bar but I may not have what you like.

Questions? call me 817-467-6959
Arabella