[Elfsea] middle eastern dance

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jan 9 11:13:54 PST 2005

The middle eastern dance classes that take place on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month start up again this coming Weds. at Calin and Pryo house. Everyone is welcome!! We will be working on increasing our movements for the upcoming spring tourney season. We will also be working on our thobe dance so if you have a thobe please bring it. I will have practice thobes. If anyone have a step to share please come and share it. Direction coming later.

Thank you
willow de wisp