[Elfsea] Kingdom A&S Competition

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 10:51:17 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

    It is a great pleasure for Lady Sabine and myself to invite one and all to this year's Kingdom A&S Competition event, hosted by the Barony of Elfea. This will also be the event in which our first Kingdom Artisan will be announced.

For entry & rules for the competitions, please visit the event website at http://kingdomas.purpleermine.com/. (A hotel listing for a 20-mile radius is also included). Please note, since the posting of this website, the POC for entries suddenly changed to H.L. Katherine Rose Oliver. Updates will be made to the site ASAP, but her email contact is listed at the end of this email, meanwhile.

When:
  February 12th 2005

  Site will be open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.

Site Fees:

  Adults, $10
  Children ages 6-12, $5
  Children under 6, FREE
  A $3 non-member surcharge applies to anyone without proof of membership. Fee includes Competition, Combat Melees, and Sideboard. Please make checks payable to SCA, Inc./Barony of Elfsea.

Location:

  Cain Center
  915 S. Palestine St.,
  Athens, Texas    75751

  MapQuest snapshot:   http://tinyurl.com/6rgf9

  Site is dry; except for judge's tasting purposes only. No pets, assistance animals only.

Contacts:
  Lady Sabine le Curter (Autocrat)-                                   Sabine at purpleermine.com
  Madame Colete d'Evreux (Co-Autocrat)-                         Stacy.Dickey at sbcglobal.net
  H.L. Katherine Rose Oliver (A&S Competition)-               cloldham at sbcglobal.net
  Lord Dáire de Haya (Heavy Weapons)-                           housedragonstar at earthlink.net
  Duchess Conal Alexandria O'Riordain (Light Weapons)-   portofun at ticnet.com
  Lady Lyonette van Leyden (Sideboard Coordinator)-         cblank at aisd.net

    We look forward to seeing you there!

Avec Beaucoup de Respect,

Madame Colète d'Évreux

Co-Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
Cain Center - Athens, TX