[Elfsea] Request to any owners of siege weapons

Mark Sebree sebree at infionline.net
Thu Jan 20 16:41:03 PST 2005

Greetings, good gentles.

   Today, I found out that next month, on Thurs. 20 Feb at about 4PM, L3
Communications will by holding a catapult contest as part or their
Engineering Week.  The catapults will be built by students, and are
models.

   I would like to request of any siege weapons owners permission to
borrow their engine.  I only need one.  I will be the only person using
it if you are not available, and I am working on permission to store it
overnight the night before, so it can be brought over and assembled at
a time convenient to you.  It is only for demonstration purposes, and
will be using the SCA standard ammo.

   This is NOT an SCA activity or demo.

   Please contact me off-line with respect to this.  My email is
sebree at infionline.net.

Antonio Tagliaferro
(Mark Sebree)