[Elfsea] Photos from Jagermeister

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:14:29 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra!

Photos from Jagermeister are up and ready for viewing at PurpleErmine.

They can be found at http://www.purpleermine.com/gallery.

The event was wonderful and the rain held off giving us pretty much
perfect cloak weather. Hopefully you had the chance to make it out,
but if you didn't you missed a great Tourney and an even better game
of Ogre Ball.

On a side note, I will be going thru all of my pictures and weeding
some of the old ones out from 2004.  I need to make room for Gulf Wars
and 2005 events.  Now is the time to search thru the old albums and
save your favorites.  I will be keeping a lot of the photos up, but
some will have to go to make room for news ones.

As always if you have any questions, I am always available.

--
Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Chronicler and Hospitaler

Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
February 12th 2005
Cain Center – Athens, TX