[Elfsea] A&S night

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:43:28 PST 2005

I've had at least one question wondering what the difference is
between a regular and a beading needle.

A beading needle is a thinner, more pliable needle with an eye that's
difficult to
thread, cause it's really, really narrow. Should be able to find it at
pretty much any craft/fabric store with the seed beads, or in the
needles section. I will probably have some on hand just in case.

(Here is a picture of one I type I could find online, for visual reference)

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=bd0029&channelid=

Rixende

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:46:56 -0600, Sandra Gutridge
<siobhanon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Greetings Elfsea,
>        HL Rixende will be teaching class on Tuesday night. The class is
> about bead appliqué and looks like fun. This is a different approach to
> fancying up our garb using beads. Please bring an embroidery hoop, beading
> needles and scraps of heavy duty fabric (such as cotton duck or trigger). I
> will have some beads and extra fabric, but you may want colors of your
> choosing, and can pick up glass seed beads size 10-12 at most bead stores. I
> will also have a few needles, but have it on good authority that they are
> sold at Walmart under the coats and clark label. Make plans to attend now.
> See you soon.
>
> In service to the Barony
> HL Siobhan
> Elfsea MOAS
>
> Give a lie a head start, and the truth will never catch up.

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde