[Elfsea] ISO Kingdom A&S Autocrats

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 09:46:02 PST 2005

Maria,

    Here is the email Sabine posted, in reply to your first email....

Sabine le Curter wrote:

>Hello Maria!
>
>I'm sorry but Countess Allyson called yesterday to volunteer to
>coordinate the Judge's Room.  If you would still like to participate
>there are plenty of other jobs available.  I really need people to
>work with the Kingdom A&S deputy and the Judging Staff.  They need
>people to work at the registration table then once all artisans are
>registered these are the same people who well assist in tabulating the
>scores.  They also need people to work in the performance area. Mainly to
>keep order/handle entrants and again help tabulate scores
>throughout the day.
>
>Let me know if either of these are a interest to you.  Thanks for
>offering to help out!!
>
>~ Sabine

To which you replied:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry for the delayed reply.....
>
> I would love to work at the regstration table! Might be fun! :)  Let me
> know what I may need tobring (pencils, paper, whatever).
>
> Maria

    In regards to the second one, I'm sorry you didn't have a reply yet. The
person you need to speak with is Lady Irina Morevskaia... she is in charge
of the registration table and can establish the time/duties you volunteered
for. Her email address is: scythianlady at gmail.com.

    Is there any further information I can provide to you? I'll include my
phone numbers below, in case you need to reach me quickly.

Thanks for volunteering,
Madame Colete

817-306-0528 (Home)
817-306-5838 (Home office... can't answer if I'm on a call with a client)
940-399-9797 (Cell)