[Elfsea] ISO Kingdom A&S Autocrats

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 10:03:43 PST 2005

Oops, actually I meant that to send privately. My pardons.

But yes, I'm on SBC too and have been experiencing many blips. Most
recently, I had 20 emails waiting to download, but #6 wouldn't and therefore
all the rest hit my PC about 5 times.... except for that one. I fixed it,
but lose connection too often.

Anyhow, thanks again for volunteering your services. See you there!
~Colete