[Elfsea] Greetings Elfsea!

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 06:21:50 PST 2005

Greetings HL Katherine,

As we spoke at Red Tape, this is a budgeted expence that the Autocrats
are aware of. As agreed upon, please submit your reciepts for the
forms to our Exchequer, Lady Elisabeth Pendarves. I will send you her
contact information privately.

In Service,

HL Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra