[Elfsea] Re: OT -- Tax rollback could affect the Bedford Boys Ranch

pmitchel pmitchel at mail.ev1.net
Fri Jan 28 13:32:21 PST 2005

They always threaten that sort of thing when taxes are being
discussed.  There's far too much investment in the Boys' Ranch,
and far too much revenue potential, for it to be closed.  Not to
mention how much the citizens like it.

If they have to cut, they won't cut that.  But to avoid having to
cut at all, they'll threaten everybody's favorite thing.

- Galen

John 6:53

>Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:59:30 -0600
>From: Christine Huse <dchuse at sbcglobal.net>