[Elfsea] Anyone intrest in a fabric sale this wed. or thurs. in bedford?

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 09:42:28 PST 2005

Greetings good gentles...

As we prepare to go on vacation next week my wife was looking at the
fabric room and thought she might be paring down what we have.....

Please drop me a line if anyone would be interested in dropping by our
house Wed or Thurs night in Bedford to do a little (or a lot of fabric
shopping)
All of the fabric retails for $20-$350 a yard

but we will be selling to our sca friends at 2$-8$ a yard....

Send me a email off list if interested...

-=The Seamus

--
Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra