[Elfsea] Positions still open for Kingdom A&S

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 21:37:53 PST 2005

Oh here is a breakdown of what we still need:

Gate still has a few slots open (contact Irina @ scythianlady at gmail.com)
2 people Artisan registration (these are all-day jobs and you need to
know the basics of Microsoft Excel)
2 people to assist in the performance area (these are all-day jobs)
1 person to keep the Judge's room stocked and the Judge's happy (again
an all-day job).

Lyonette (cblank at aisd.net) needs a few people to help her out with
food.  She plans on doing most of the work before hand at her home in
Arlington. She is requesting 2 people to help her ahead of time and 2
helpers on the day of for final prep and set up/tear down.

Philip (philipwhite at hotmail.com) still needs a few people to volunteer
to teach a class for the children.

Colete (stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net) needs a hand or two to help with
site tokens.

Set up is mainly covered.  The Site will be doing most of it for us
(!).  But if everyone can help with tear down, we can get this wrapped
up fairly quickly

Outside will be fairly low key but we still need a few to volunteer to
marshal and waterbear…

a chirugeon onsite would be nice.

Anyone interested can either send an email or meet with us at Fighter
practice this Sunday.

--
Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Chronicler and Hospitaler

Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
February 12th 2005
Cain Center – Athens, TX