[Elfsea] OT: Call for Vendors, Performers, Sponsors/North Texas DFTH ~ Tsunami Benefit

Leland w/ greenmangifts.com greenmangifts at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 10:35:11 PST 2005

REPLY TO: Leland at greenmangifts at sbcglobal.net or call 817-992-5457 metro

Greetings Esteemed,

Details are still forming.... A group of local dancers are organizing a
North Texas fund raiser for the tsunami victims. They are part of a
nationwide movement called "Dance From the Heart the United Belly Dance
Benefit for Tsunami Victims" www.dancefromtheheart.org
North Texas ~ DFTH has chosen Oxfam as its beneficiary for more info
www.oxfam.org
The event will take place on Sunday, Feb 27th at The Victory Arts Center of
Fort Worth  (801 West Shaw Street)
<http://www.victoryartscenter.com/index.asp>www.victoryartscenter.com

We are currently seeking a wide variety of vendors that will appeal to the
dance community!  All vendors need to provide their own display, tables,
and chairs. Start time is 10am and will run until 9pm. All vendors will be
required to donate 10% of sales and an item equivalent to $20 for a raffle,
both will benefit the charity.

If you desire to vend this amazing National Event, contact me (Leland) for
your Vendor Application. Please Send requests to:
greenmangifts at sbcglobal.net or call 817-992-5457 metro

If you are interested I will put you name on the list and will be sending
you a vendor link with  application by this weekend. Thanks for your time
and interest,

Leland Simpson
Vendor Coordinator ~ N.TX-DFTH

PS: We are also looking for more Performers, Sponsors & Raffle Donations.
If you would like to help, send replys to greenmangifts at sbcglobal.net or
call 817-992-5457 metro.

Please feel free to distribute widely!