[Elfsea] Sunday is moving in day...

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:58:24 PST 2005

Hello everyone!

Robert has gone to Tulsa to pick up the rest of our things!  Yeah!  If
anyone is available on Sunday (with it being too cold to fight), we
would be greatly appreciative for warm bodies to help get everything
put into the storage and a few things into the townhome.

We will gladly pay you in beans....  chili beans that is!  Robert and
I will be more than happy to make chili for dinner that night for
anyone who comes to help.

If you need directions, please respond to this e-mail or give me a
call Saturday afternoon after 12:00 at 817-795-3046.

Thank you!
Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera