[Elfsea] A Quick Thanks

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 24 08:02:17 PST 2005

I'd like to drop a note in thanks to Countess Sibri, Sir Cassius, and my son
(Grant) for the hard work they put into the site tokens for Kingdom A&S.
You're most considerate and helpful.

Per the nature of the event, we got a little artsy on them and thus the
tokens must be produced in stages. There's just a little more work to be
done on them, probably this coming weekend. Let me know if you're interested
in assisting.... my schedule is fairly flexable (outside of Tue & Thur
nights, when I'm in class).

Au Dieu,
Colete

Madame Colète d'Évreux

Co-Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
http://kingdomas.purpleermine.com/

Cain Center - Athens, TX