[Elfsea] Good News from Red Tape

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:20:52 PST 2005

Greetings to the Barony form Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen,
Seneschal of this fine Barony.

This weekend, Her Excellency and I travelled together to Red Tape. I
am pleased to announce that the Barony of Elfsea was NOT on anybody's
"Naughty" list. I would like to publicly thank each and every on of
the officers and their deputies that made this a reality! You all work
very hard to ensure that we are in compliance with our reporting
requirements, and I thank you for it.

Also, at the end of the Great Officers of State meeting, Master
Modius, the Kingdom Seneschal, spoke words of praise to the Barons and
Baronesses of the Kingdom. He recognized their continued service and
that they are the heart and soul of the Baronies of Ansteorra.

He then went on the single out Elfsea for additional praise! He
mentioned that after coming through a difficult time, Elfsea is doing
incredibly well, and went on further to thank Their Excellencies for
their service and dedication. To top it all of, the Barony received a
spontaneous round of applause from those attending the meeting!

I was very, very proud to be the Seneschal of such a fine Barony. I
look forward to my continued service to such a fabulous group!

In Service to Ansteorra and Elfsea,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra