[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Irina Morevskaia scythianlady at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 17:30:48 PDT 2005

Hi Everybody!

We will be having archery practice this Sunday, July 24 at 11:00 am at
the Tarrant County College's South East Campus.

Practice is going to include some fun and interesting shoots this
Sunday. We are going to have a "Kill the Wabbit" shoot at 100 yards or
so. We are also going to (hopefully)  have Flu-flu arrows and an
aerial target.  Don't know what these are? Then come and join us and
see! We are planning on having fun with these shoots. There will also
be targets set up for Royal Rounds for those that would like to shoot
them.

Directions to the site:

Make your best way to the intersection of Interstate 20 and Highway
360 in South East Arlington.

Go south on highway 360 and continue south past Green Oaks and Harwood
(Sublet becomes Harwood for anyone coming from that neck of the
woods).

The next right is Southeast Parkway. It only goes to the west. The
college is the next entrance to the left and practice will be held in
the field to the left or east of the parking lot. That is about where
the North indicator compass is located on the map below.

The Map Quest link to a map of the area is:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2d3144&searchtab=home

Irina