[Elfsea] moving

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue Jul 26 10:07:22 PDT 2005

HAYYYYY!!!

I can't come Saturday a.m., but we're available to help this weekend,
y'know!  Tell us what is needed and where.

Hugs,
Carolle/Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross