[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic/Passing of the Cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:31:11 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

Just a reminder that tonight is the quarterly Passing of the Cloak
competition at Kragenworth Keep.  We look forward to seeing you here.  Lady
Granya picked Love and/or Honor as the theme.  You may use either, or both.

We gather at 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, phone #817-492-9246, about 7:30 SCA
time.  Please bring your bardic stuff, a chair, food to share and your
beverage of choice.  Newcomers:  WE DO NOT HAVE A CHILD FRIENDLY HOUSE!!!!
We also have four dogs, a cat and a budgerigar.

DIRECTIONS:  Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit Craig St. (1 blk
S of Meadowbrook).  Go 5 or 6 blocks East to Hunter.  Go North to the 'T'
intersection of Hunter/Beaty.  The house is at the NE side of that
intersection.  There will be a banner and at lest one lantern on the porch.
If you get lost, give us a call and we will guide you here.

We are looking forward to seeing you and having a very good time.  I have
already warned the new neighbors!!

In Service to the Dream,

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff (in absentia)
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!