[Elfsea] Ride to Coronation

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:38:33 PDT 2005

 I would like to go to Coronation this weekend but am in need of a ride. Is
anyone daytripping who has room for a passenger? I can help with Gas. Thanks
I'm about to leave for school so I won't see any reply until late tonight or
tomorrow.

Robert

--
Even if my vital spark should be blown out, I believe that I should behave
with courageous dignity in the presence of fate, and strive to be a worthy

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan