Directions to Sari Shop in Irving was Re: [Elfsea] Where??

marilyn wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 31 20:16:44 PDT 2005

Thanks a bunch!

Meriyan

Chiara Francesca <chiara at io.com> wrote: If you take 183 west and exit O'Connor it will come up on your right before
you get to MacArthur. It might be in the phone book under Fabric World or
Asia Boutique, it is in the old Corvette World building

Coming from Dallas on 183 exit the freeway on the service road exit just
after the Carl road exit. The shop is on the next block down on the right.
>From Fort Worth, you can go down to Carl Road and u-turn to catch the west
bound service road (easiest) or exit McArthur and go 2 parking lots to the
east on the north side (they all connect).

The store is on the North side of the road. The last time I was there the
front of the building was full of those strange extra small motor bikes.

I think this is the address and phone number:
219 W Airport Fwy
Irving TX 75062
(972) 570-0241