[Elfsea] OT: Internet Radio show tonight at 11pm hosted by me

Tom Parr theseamus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:21:52 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

Just thought I'd let you all know a new hobby of mine is DJing for a
Internet radio station.  I have one show a week right now on tue.
nights from 11pm till 1am.

to listen in go to: http://www.club69radio.com/
and then choose your preferred player on the upper left corner and its
will open the player and stream the audio to you.

My Y! ID for messenger while on the air is DJ_Chancedragon  feel free
to send me a IM with requests.

Cheers all,
The Seamus

--
Tom Parr
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically