[Elfsea] Words from the New Rapier Marshal

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:07:49 PDT 2005

Greetings Baron & Baroness & the Fine Populace of Elfsea,

Thank you for allowing me to serve you as Elfsea's new Rapier Marshal.
I endeavor to be of service in every way necessary to my office and as
is my ability. I wish to thank my predecessor, Lord Dirk the Just, for
the exemplary job he has done in this office. In fact, he is greatly
responsible for my initial participation in the SCA and my
introduction to the Barony. I can only hope to have as profound effect
on at least one newcomer.

My first act as Rapier Marshal was conducting a Rapier 101 class for
newcomers at Elfsea Sunday practice, July 24th. There were six
attendees and I do hope I was able to convey some useful information.
Handouts from this class are available at any time to anyone
interested. I am also available to re-teach to anyone interested. Feel
free to email me.

I am honoured to run the Rapier Lyst at Elfsea Defender. As such I am
now taking volunteers for the following:

List Mistresses
Field Heralds
Field Marshals

Please help me make this a memorable and exciting Lyst!

I am ever open to questions, suggestions & feedback so please feel
free to contact me at any time. My email address is gennac at gmail.com.

And finally, to all who kindly asked about my knee surgery, thank you
so much for your concern. I deeply appreciate it. I'd put the
friendliness of our Barony up against anyone! I'm healing well and
tackling the physical therapy so I'll be fighting again in no time.

Ever in Service,
Lady Genna Chiaramonte

(mka Jenny Johnson)