[Elfsea] Archery Practice

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jul 6 18:58:53 PDT 2005

On the web site now.
Caelin

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+richard.threlkeld=xerox.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+richard.threlkeld=xerox.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Karrick
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:35 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Archery Practice

Greetings good gentles:

We will be having archery practice this Sunday, July 10 at 11:00 am at the
Tarrant County College's South East Campus.

We are still hoping to be able to do aerial targets as well as some long
range shooting. Even in the heat we have a good time so come out and join
us. Bring your chairs and some shade if you can.

Directions to the site:

Make your best way to the intersection of Interstate 20 and Highway 360 in
South East Arlington.

Go south on highway 360 and continue south past Green Oaks and Harwood
(Sublet becomes Harwood for anyone coming from that neck of the woods).

The next right is Southeast Parkway. It only goes to the west. The college
is the next entrance to the left and practice will be held in the field to
the left or east of the parking lot. That is about where the North indicator
compass is located on the map below.

The Map Quest link to a map of the area is:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=addr
ess&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arlington&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2
d3144&searchtab=home>
&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=&city=Arling
ton&state=TX&zipcode=76018%2d3144&searchtab=home

Karrick

Elfsea Archery Marshal

If it has feathers, flies fast and kills things, I like it!