[Elfsea] SCA info

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 10:17:44 PDT 2005

Hi Nancy,

 Sara can go to www.elfsea.net to look up some
information about the Barony.

Jennifer Dale is the officer who answers the questions
of new players. Her address is foofurjlr at aol.com.
  Or give her my email and I can talk with her about
some things.
  I know heavy (swords) and light (rapier) fighters. I
can put her in contact with them so they can answer
her fighting questions better, or Jennifer can.
  The class on Sunday 24th, will be a good one for her
to check out. Many new people will be there. Monday
the 25th, is our "Moot", or monthly meeting. it's a
chance to talk with many different people and there is
always someone new.
  If I know she is comming, I'll keep an eye out for
her and introduce her around.

Guten Tag,
 Deana