[Elfsea] Elizabeth I request for other demos

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 11:23:57 PDT 2005

Sorry folks - having a hard time functioning today ;)  My apologies to everyone...  that is lack of sleep for ya...

ANYHOW

Please let me know by this Sunday July 10th if you would be able to assist with a demo at the Grand Prairie Library on Saturday July 30th.   I would like to see if we can possibly get any Rapier fighters not going to Queens (I know - but I had to ask), any embroiders or illuminators, etc. willing to display or demonstrate Elizabethan period arts. I would like to know by Sunday so that we can have the Library advertise our appearance that weekend.

Let me know.

Yours in Service
Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
Steppes Hospitaler