[Elfsea] Highland Games waterbearing

Eithne the Healer eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 16:37:40 PDT 2005

I am usually in for the duration. Lady Eithne

Shari Burnham <ladypendarves at elfsea.net> wrote:Hello everyone;
Aislyn has to work this weekend, so I am going as waterbearer transport in her stead. Ethine volunteered her services for part of the time, I will pick up the water dispensers and bottles, bleach, etc from the shed at some point on Friday. I will pick up water, oranges, pickles, and ice, and i think there is still some gatorade in the storage, or i'll get some of that too. Is this stuff primarily for those demo-ing or are we being generous to the public too? (trying to guess-timate how much to purchase)
Ldy Elisabeth of Pendarvis