[Elfsea] Now taking submissions for Elfsea Domesday

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Jun 12 06:23:43 PDT 2005

It's time to put together a new Elfsea Domesday...those of you with
excellent literary taste (i.e., subscribers to the Elfsea Tidings) will find
a Domesday form in the back of the June and July issues.

Others may submit their information by email or hardcopy.  You may submit
any or all of the following data:

Mundane name (required)
*SCA name (required)
SCA title of preference
Address
Phone
Email

Please include the following statement, followed by your signature (or full
mundane name if emailed) at the top of your page:

"I hereby give my consent for the following information to be published and
distributed in the 2005 Elfsea Domesday."

*For your SCA name, I strongly recommend ordering your name according to how
the majority of people recognize you verbally.  For instance, I will enter
my information under "Valentyn Drake."  However, since most people refer to
Duke Alaric Drake as "Drake," I'll recommend that he enter his information
under "Drake, Alaric."

Since the primary listing will be by SCA name in alphabetical order, make it
as easy as possible for people to find you.

Valentyn