[Elfsea] How to receive the Elfsea Tidings

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Jun 12 14:56:33 PDT 2005

This is incorrect.  You can simply send the payment to our Exchequer, Lady
Elizabeth Pendervais.  Her email address is ronandshari at sbcglobal.net, and
I'm certain if you contact her privately she'll arrange to have you snail
mail or otherwise get payment to her, if you can't make it to our monthly
populace or business meetings.

The cost of the Tidings is $1/month.  We prefer to have people subscribe for
the remainder of the year - that way, all subscriptions end in December each
year, and the majority of renewals can be handled at once.  However,
Elizabeth will work out the terms with you, then notify me to add you to our
subscription list.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Elizabeth or myself;
I'm at DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com.

Valentyn

  _____