[Elfsea] Ill and in hospital

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Jun 14 20:22:50 PDT 2005

Please check the hospital's web page on the Internet.  The last time I
was hospitalized, I received quite a few messages through the hospital's
web site.  The messages were printed and delivered, usually along with my
breakfast.  It was a great lift for my days in the hospital.

YIS,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair or "Nuala"
"Few things are harder to put up than the annoyance of a good example."
           ~~~~Mark Twain~~~~