[Elfsea] Tidings Articles are due...

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat Jun 18 08:44:36 PDT 2005

Hi,
I've sent some changes to the V-Scribe for the Chamberlain's page on the
Elfsea web site.
Please read it if you're the autocrat (feast'crat, nasty'crat, etc.) for an
event or demo.
Thanks.
YIS,
HL Robin de Shealladh
Elfsea Chamberlain

Robin Mitchell

Sometimes God calms the storm
and sometimes he allows the storm to rage and calms his child.