[Elfsea] Looking for Pillows

Ameline ameline at generich.com
Sun Jun 19 10:20:17 PDT 2005

I was not aware of this problem. Are there many people who lost pillows? We
are looking to do a  large hafala at Defender and hopefully Kingdom Mideast
Dance Competition. I am looking at all the pillows and rugs that might be
needed to be barrowed again. I hope this will not be a problem, and that
people might not lose their things. The idea of reworking this  might be a
pillow prize. The pillows could be made into a competition where a prize
could be awarded. Just an idea I just hate the thought that people are
losing things they loan to the Barony that is not good.
Ameline
Lady Elfsea