[Elfsea] Dinner and Device

Scott Townson scott.townson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 13:51:34 PDT 2005

I would also like to thank all who attended the Dinner and Device on Saturday. Sue and I got so much help and info.  Valentyn's class was very informative and helpful. We'll be working on our persona's for a long time yet but we are now on the right path.  The hospitality was beyond expectation.  We made many contacts and new friends; all in all it was a great first experience with the SCA.

I'm personally looking forward to becoming part of the cooks guild  and joining in on archery practice at the first opportunity.

Yours in service,

AonghusMacAlasdair