[Elfsea] Warlord thanks

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 21:06:38 PDT 2005

I wanted to take a moment and thank all those that helped load and unload the truck this warlord. Without you i would be battered and broken. Words can not express the thanks i have in my heart for your strength and honor in helping a lone driver.

I also wanted to thank house FalconRose for feeding my lady and i when we were not able to get to the food store that first night. Driving a 24' truck in and out of there was not practical. Thank you for the time i got to spend with you.

Also to the lady that took me to the store to get soda and much needed mcdonalds lunch. I forget your name but your kindness stays on my mind.

A thanks to Dutchess Larissa for your words of encouragement both on and off the archery field. It was hard for me to come back to shoot, your wise words inspired me. I carry my crossbow in your honor, it is ready to shoot for you anytime and anywhere.

Finally i wanted to thank the autocrat team, for a fun event. Laurel Darius..... you sir are a god!!!! your food is to die for. Konike (spelling) somewhere out there is a squirel with your name all over it :P Gereta - words are hard to make, Simply put - one outstandingly run event!!!!

Thanks again!!!!!!

Ulrich Von Carolingia